I have been tagged by Jagular to do these Seven Random/Weird things and here are the rules:
1. Link to the personÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting on comment on their blog.
Here is my list:
1. I eat grapefruit with salt. I know most people eat it with sugar or just straight up….but I need salt.
2. Ants make me itch. I am not allergic to ants but just seeing a group of ants walking somewhere just makes my skin crawl and I have no idea why.
3. I dry my hands in between washing them and brushing my teeth. Let’s revisit this. Most people will wash their hands and then grab their toothbrush and then brush their teeth without stopping in between. I have to dry my hands first and THEN go to brush my teeth….and dry my hands again.
4. I still have no
firm idea what I want to be when I ‘grow up’ and I am already in my late twenties. Hmmmmm.
5. I did not learn to ride a bicycle until I was 21.
6. I was born on an island and lived close to the beach almost all of my life…..but I still can’t swim.
7. I can wiggle my ears………and my kneecaps…and my nose moves when I blink (I think I am part bunny).
Who shall I tag to get this done now?
I think Baz should write what is weird (only 7 please).
I will get Shawn on this because if he got it he would tag me!
Shauna needs to do this.
Her Every Cent Counts is sure to put up some good stuff.
I am tagging Boston Gal to show us what is weird on her side of the world.
I think Juan needs to get off his sofa and talk!
If Impinks had her blog already up she would be tagged too (yes I am talking you Blog Stalker :-)).
Its like a chain letter. It is usual in social network. I just dont know its purpose.
We do it here with bloggers we already know. It is a good way to keep in touch with the bloggers you are in contact with and find out interesting things about them.
I’ll get it done post-move…it’s been a busy week and will be an even busier weekend! 🙂
I eat almost all my fruit with salt, grapefruit, apples oranges, cantaloupe, and watermelon. I find that the salt neutralizes the acid in oranges and grapefruit and I don’t get heartburn. I even add it to my orange juice for that reason. You weirdness doesn’t sound at all weird to me..lol Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend.
Now you are making me want to try watermelon with salt!1 🙂